Monday, October 24, 2011

Busy at work

Lately work has been CRAZY busy!  As a result I have no time to blog so I thought I'd show you a very short summary of some of the things we've been working on this past year







 









probably kind of boring for you guys since its mostly signage and industrial products but this is my day to day :)  We're actually exhibiting at the Fort Lauderdale Boat show this week.  Just finished wipping up some quick brochures tonight...nothing too fancy but it gets the point across:



I hope you're all doing well!!  I'll be back soon with a Dr Seuss themed cake/cupcakes as well as a lamp re-wiring post.

P.S.  go ahead and visit my company page on facebook and "like" it....pleeeeeeeeeease?? ;)


2 comments:

  1. Do you need free Twitter Re-tweets?
    Did you know you can get these ON AUTOPILOT & ABSOLUTELY FOR FREE by registering on Like 4 Like?

    ReplyDelete

let me know what you think :)