Friday, June 3, 2011

Friday Find....I'm inspired

The thing i love about link parties is that i get inspired every time! Great way to get your blog out there but also a great way to find cool things to try. Today one of my biggest issues i have in my bathroom was solved the second i set eyes on this post!

Laura over at Laura's Thoughts made a magnetic make up board. I cant wait to make one of these immediately! I have the perfect little wall in my bathroom where a medicine cabinet is supposed to live, no thanks, I'd rather have a makeup board! No more makeup all over my counter and scattered in random drawers :)

10 comments:

  1. Maybe you can get a frame at a thrift shop!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely genius! Love it! New follower from the Friday blog hop! Come say hi when you can!
    Miriam
    http://productjunkiemama.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi! Thanks for your kind comments on our blog! I found your blog and LOVE it! I am your newest follower and I would love to have you follow back if you want to!
    Camille @
    SixSistersStuff.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE LOVE LOVE this idea! I have to make one now! Alas the hubby will be SO happy with me since he just "loves" all my little projects! LOL

    Found you by way of "I Love My Online Friends" hop.

    Stop by anytime!

    Shawn @ http://chicksdigcoupons.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this, I made a jewelry holder out of a frame, this would be a great compliment to it! Thanks for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so clever! Perfect for trinkets of all types.

    Bella Vida by Letty
    .

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a great idea! This is something I think I must add to my bathroom :)

    New follower from the Tuesday blog hop! Love your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is a very cute idea! If only I had room in my bathroom?! Thanks for your sweet comment on michellepaige.blospot.com.

    ReplyDelete

let me know what you think :)