Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Can I brag about my uncle for a second????

Hey guys!  You all remember my uncle Jimmy right??  He's the one that helped me with my wainscoting project.  Well, he's an AMAZING wood turner.  I think he's more than just a wood turner, he's an artist.  We've all been telling him that for a long time now.  The things he makes for us are so beautiful and special!

Well i'm so happy to tell you all that his work is currently being showcased by Intown Gallery in Chattanooga Tennessee.  I wish i could go visit the exhibit in person!  So if any of you live there, go visit and let me know how you like it!  Here are some photos of his work:









isn't he amazing?!




15 comments:

  1. Beautiful! You're so lucky to have such a talented and generous uncle! Thanks for sharing at the Tuesday To Do party!
    Smiles!
    Jami

    ReplyDelete
  2. really pretty stuff!! i LOVE the vases :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those are beautiful pieces. Definitely an artist!

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW. His work is A MA ZING.... wish I lived near there to see in person.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I saw you at My Girlish Whims and wanted to invite you to my anything goes link party that runs Friday evenings through Sunday. Our first party last week had 300 links and was a lot of fun. I even have a special give away planned just for linkers this week. Hope to see you there. Http://www.bacontimewiththehungryhypo.blogspot.com/
    You can find the party button on there now if you want to grab it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yes, he is a true artist, very beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Those are beautiful! What an amazing talent.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I never knew this about him! He is definitely an artist!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful, thanks for sharing.
    Michelle
    www.thrifty101.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Those are gorgeous! Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Those are beautiful! I'm following from the Buzz on By hop. Come visit me back!

    Michelle @ Things Sent My Way

    ReplyDelete
  12. Mr. Woodsy is a wood worker and loves this blog post! Your uncle is super talented. Wood turning is a difficult skill to perfect, and I think he's done a very good job at that.

    I just wanted to thank you for linking up and let you know that I am featuring this on Sew Woodsy tomorrow! Please make sure you grab a featured button and link up a new projects!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I wish I had more talents!
    I'm a new follower! I found your link on Paisley Passions Wandering Wednesday Blog Hop.
    Hope you stop by for a visit!
    Brenda
    http://www.piggygiggles.com

    ReplyDelete

let me know what you think :)