Thursday, May 5, 2011

Things I love Thursday Link up!


A friend of mine is hosting a link up over at Days Filled with Love

Blog about the things you love today! Here goes my list:

I love my dog....she is crazy. I love the way she demands love, she puts her little head on your lips and stays there as long as it takes to get a kiss out of you.

I love anthropologie. That store is my everything! I want to win the lotto so I can have one of everything in that place.

I love Bravo. Any show on bravo is a show I'm obsessed with. Real housewives of any city especially. Recently watched and was amazed/scared of mob wives on VH1. My boyfriend and mother are embarrassed of my tv watching habits

I love Ben and Jerry's.....its a problem.

I love my boyfriend....hes the best. My grandfather died a little over a month ago and I've been struggling with depression ever since. I'm super up and down all day long and have even begun losing a little weight over it :( he's been sooooo patient with me. Every spare moment he has, he spends with me taking care of me. I'm so incredibly lucky to have him.

I love babies! My poor boyfriend has to deal with the baby fever that happened the second i turned 26. From one day to the next the clock started ticking hard lol....I know I'm not actually ready yet, we aren't even married, but babies!!! They're sooooooo cute! Haha, poor Pablo.

7 comments:

  1. we both know that i love my dog too so i understand your love for that adorable little furbaby.

    i am obsessed with anthropology!! i cant walk into that store without something in a bag and i got alex addicted to the volcano candle :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Following from The Thursday Hop.
    Have a great day!
    POSH
    http://poshonabudget.com/2011/05/happy-thursday-11.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. ben and jerry's addicts! holllla! lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. My husband would DIE if he saw all the Bravo shows I tape! Love the Housewives, it's like a train wreck, I can't look away!

    Those Mob wives would whack you as soon as look at you!

    I want to live in Anthropologie. Imagine how happy you would be if you got to wake up to that every morning?

    ReplyDelete
  5. First off I LOVE Bravo (does it get any better than this), Anthropologie and babies as well..especially mine ;)

    Saw your critique over at Hope Studios..and I loved it! I am a pretty new blogger..and it is sooo annoying when people say "Hi I'm following come follow me!"...OF course I would LOVE new followers..who doesn't but just bc you follow me does it mean I have to follow your blog that I don't find that interesting..EEeee Too harsh? But that's the beauty of blogging world there are soo many blogs bc there are millions of different interests.

    -Linds
    Delighted Momma

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sorry about your grandpa and hope your days are brighter!
    I'm finally catching up on Wandering Wednesday's Blog Hop and have followed you via GFC.
    Happy Mother's Day! :-)
    Elizabeth

    ReplyDelete
  7. BlueHost is definitely the best hosting provider with plans for any hosting needs.

    ReplyDelete

let me know what you think :)