Monday, May 2, 2011

Inspiration trouble?

Hey everyone!

Just wanted to share one of my favorite websites with you all. Decor Pad is where I go when i want to get lost in all things pretty. Its an excellent source website when it comes to design, products, and photos. I can waste hours on that website bookmarking 100s of things I want to do to my house. Unfortunately my life seems so busy lately that they're all on the back burner.

One of my favorite features on the site is "look 4 less." They'll show you a photo of something beautifully unattainable and then basically the same item right underneath for 100s of dollars cheaper. Make sure to check back often, as its hit or miss. My chandelier was $100, the original one they posted was like $500.

Here's an example of the inspiration photos you'll find:









1 comment:

  1. Hello! Newest follower from the Mingle Monday blog hop! Would love for you to stop by and follow back, whenever you get a chance. Have a great week! (:

    Amber
    http://beautifullybellafaith.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

let me know what you think :)