Sunday, December 26, 2010

Hoo are you?

1. Do you wear glasses or contacts, if so for how long?
i do wear glasses...i found out one of my eyeballs is higher than the other lol...no more migraines since my glasses :)

2. What was your favorite board game as a kid?
is "guess who" a board game? i don't think so, but that's all i ever wanted to play...maybe candy land every once in a while

3. What is a word that you use all the time?
Chloe....she's always up to no good so lots of "Chloe!!" throughout the day...but shes so cute, hard to stay mad at :)

4. What is your favorite day of the week?
toss up between saturday and sunday...no work woo hoo!

5. Did you graduate high school from the town you grew up in?
i sure did


NightOwlCrafting





2 comments:

  1. I consider guess who a board game! My son loves to play that game! Thanks for linking up to Hoo are you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Found you on HOOO are you!

    LOVE your blog Im now following you!
    stop by my crafty blog and enter my giveaway!

    XOXO ANdrea

    keepinitthriftyandrea.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

let me know what you think :)