Saturday, October 9, 2010

I got the keys!


As you may have noticed, I have been lost for a while. Well I was busy closing on my new townhouse!!! I'm officially a home owner! It has been a LONG six months! I now understand why short sales put such a bad taste in everyone's mouth. They are HORRIBLE! But honestly, in the end it was worth it because i got my place for $110,000 CHEAPER than the previous owner paid, and all because it was a short sale. If you are able to put your life on hold for 4 to 6 months, you might want to consider it. Here she is in all of her adorable townhouse glory:


Next photo is of the patio, this photo was taken when the tenants were still living there, its all empty now. I'm going to change up the landscaping a bit and I'll get some cute new patio furniture....dont worry, I'll take photos every step of the way.


This is the first floor:

I just ordered new hardware for the kitchen and new appliances will be purchased once my wood flooring is installed....I'm holding off on changing the laminate counter tops because I'm quickly becoming poor and granite and stone are expensive, lol. They're pretty neutral so I can live with the laminate counter tops......for now

This is the guest bathroom....i don't have a pic of the master bathroom for whatever reason...similar setup but slightly bigger and its not a tub, just a shower with textured glass doors.

here's the pool:


Is she not the most adorable 2/2.5 you've ever seen?! :D


5 comments:

  1. Wow you are like a real adult. Congrats... oh and from perusing the rest of this blog, you are going to make my wedding cake. K thanks! <3 Elyse

    ReplyDelete

let me know what you think :)