Saturday, August 7, 2010

Hoo are you?

1, What are some of your favorite summer activities?
I like spending time with friends and family and puppy. obviously love baking and crafting but that's always, not just in the summer :)

2. What is your favorite flower?

tulips! obsessed really

3. What is your favorite meal of the day?

i could eat breakfast any time of day...so good!

4. How much time do you spend on the computer each day?

all the time lol! all day at work and a little when i get home too...i need to break the addiction

5. Do you have any pets?

yes coco's in heaven and chloe is right here next to me :)



3 comments:

  1. it is an addiction....my daughter flipped when i took her laptop yesterday....geeesh!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am not a big breakfast fan! I remember that my dad used to love making breakfast for dinner and I would be so annoyed! I like tulips too, they are so pretty! Thanks for linking up to Hoo are you!

    ReplyDelete

let me know what you think :)