Sunday, August 15, 2010

Hoo are you?

1. What is your favorite flavor? chocolate and peanut butter! together or separate....in case you were wondering, honey roasted peter pan peanut butter rules my life
2, What was or is your favorite subject in school? in high school it was cinematography and in college it was my commercial design courses
3. What are some of your hobbies? making anything and baking
4. Do you prefer fruits or vegetables? a little bit of both...but cookies are better
5. What color of eyes do you have? blue



NightOwlCrafting





6 comments:

  1. I love that you like cookies better than fruits and vegetables! :) I like peanut butter and chocolate too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree cookies are better than fruits and veggies!! *winks*

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would love to take a commercial design class! You are so lucky you can bake!! And you could always have PUMPKIN chocolate chip cookies. Best of both worlds!

    ReplyDelete
  4. mmm in the case of pb and chocolate, I do nutella and peanut butter sandwiches in the waffle maker. Its like a peanutbuttercup loaded waffle.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cookies ARE better...you nailed that one!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cookies are better than fruits and veggies! I am not a big peanut butter fan. Thanks for linking up to Hoo are you!

    ReplyDelete

let me know what you think :)