Saturday, July 17, 2010

My baby :)

OK, I've been visiting lots of great sites via linky parties. EVERYONE has the most gorgeous children!! Well I dont have a human baby yet, but I do have one of the doggie variety. Its my turn to brag ;)


She was new here, always was and still is obsessed with sleeping with her piggy


This is my friend zoe punishing chloe for trying to eat my niece's tutu, haha....not a happy camper


the little one comes to work with me every day, sometimes she doesn't wants to and "hides" from me. She is convinced i cant see her in this pic


anyone need help moving furniture? my dog SWEARS she can lift up couches to get her balls that roll under there. the determination is pretty cute

typical chloe at work, begging at lunch time :)


pleaaaaaase play fetch with me!?



the little lovebug is OBSESSED with kisses. If you are the chosen one, she puts her little forehead on your lips and refuses to move until kisses are recieved



alright, alright, i'm done! you have to admit she is pretty darn cute :) can you believe she used to be abused?! :*(

If you're interested in getting a pet, please consider adoptions. These little blessings need happy homes. Here are some links to look into:

http://www.humanesociety.org/
http://www.petfinder.com/index.html

12 comments:

  1. I featured you over at my blog on Sassy Sites! Come by and check it out... and become a follower! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for joining Fun Follow Friday! I am your newest follower.

    http://simplystacie.net

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, she's sooooo cute! She looks a little like my dog, Biscuit :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love seeing someone blog about their dog, because I don't have babies yet either and my dogs are my babies too!! And your puppy is so cute, I literally went "awwww" when I saw the pic of her putting her forehead on your lips. LOL! What a DOLL!

    ReplyDelete
  5. such a cutie...i'm pretty much obsessed with my cat. pets are children, too, right? coming by from NFF

    ReplyDelete
  6. Magnіficent items frοm you, man. І hаve be аwaгe youг ѕtuff ρrіог to and you're simply extremely wonderful. I actually like what you've got here,
    certainly like whаt уou are stating and the ωay in whіch by whiсh
    yоu say it. You're making it entertaining and you still take care of to stay it smart. I can not wait to read much more from you. That is really a wonderful site.

    my web-site; leather sandals men's
    My blog post :: skateboards plan b

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hello eveгyone, it's my first visit at this web page, and post is truly fruitful in support of me, keep up posting these posts.

    Have a look at my blog post free resume templates downloads
    Here is my web site ... www.youtube.com watch movies

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for sharing your thoughts on voiture occasion pas cher
    particulier. Regards
    Also see my web site :: location utilitaire pas cher super u

    ReplyDelete
  9. These are genuinely fantastic ideas in about blogging.

    You have touched some nice factors here. Any way keep up wrinting.


    my weblog :: rpp

    ReplyDelete
  10. Good day! This is kind of off topic but I need some advice from an established blog.
    Is it very hard to set up your own blog? I'm not very techincal but I can figure things out pretty fast. I'm
    thinking about making my own but I'm not sure where to start. Do you have any tips or suggestions? Appreciate it

    Here is my webpage; forexbroker.info

    ReplyDelete

let me know what you think :)