Sunday, July 18, 2010

Hoo are you?

1.Have you ever broke a bone or anything on your body?
Nope, BUT as horrible as it sounds i always wanted to when i was little because i thought having a cast was the coolest thing ever, lol

2. What is your favorite drink?
Sunkist!! i used to have a serious 5 can a day habbit. ive cut back to only 1 can 3 days a week, haha

3. When is your birthday!
March 2nd

4. Do you have an allergies?
I sure do! i have to take a zyrtec every other day just to function. I'm allergic to dust and dust mites, mold, cockroaches, and lettuce

5. What is one of your all time favorite movies?
Amelie....its the sweetest movie ever, you HAVE to see it if you havent already, i guarentee you'll feel happy and inspired after


NightOwlCrafting



10 comments:

  1. A fellow seasonal allergy sufferer, huh? Doesn't it just suck. Very nice blog. Just became a follower.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Are you really allergic to lettuce?? I've never heard of that! I wonder what it is about it...
    I always thought casts were cool, too, when I was little! But I would change my mind quickly after people would complain their arm or leg itched, and they couldn't get to it. :)
    Visiting from Hoo Are You!

    ReplyDelete
  3. your first answer made me laugh. I was the only kid in my family that didn't ever have a cast and I felt the same way! LOL!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. yes, I did see Amelie and you're right, it's the sweetest movie. Visiting from Hoo Are You Tuesdays.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just thinking of cockroaches gives me the heebie jeebies. I think I'm allergic to the thought of them!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Stopping by from Hoo Are You. Fun answers! I have never heard of someone who is allergic to lettuce before. I would be sad. I LOVE salad!

    Nice to meet you :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Holy allergies! That stinks! Also have never seen that movie will have to check it out.

    ReplyDelete
  8. haha yes im allergic to lettuce...its relatively mild but i get really nauseous when i eat it. my mom always used to say i was faking sick to get out of eating my salad, she felt bad when we found out lol

    ReplyDelete
  9. #1 is funny - I used to want a cast, probably for the attention? Sad!

    popping in from Hoo Are You Tuesday - have a good one!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Finally made it back to your blog. I decided to start at the bottom of the list today. Ok, I'll put Amelie in the que. Thanks for the suggestion.

    ReplyDelete

let me know what you think :)