Saturday, July 10, 2010

Cutest collars EVER!



Ok, so designing and baking aren't my only obsessions. Meet little Chloe! She's the sweetest little mutt on the planet! She is a rescue doggie, so I feel the need to spoil her at all times. She didn't have the best life when she was little so I'm all about making up for it now. I'm pretty sure she is the most loved animal on the planet!

I wanted to make sure baby Chloe had the cutest collar I could find so I went on etsy.com (another obsession of mine!) and found pecan pie puppies. Every single one of their collars are gorgeous! The Etsy shop was started to help finance the owner's ongoing dog rescue efforts.

Beautiful collars for a great cause :)
http://www.etsy.com/shop/pecanpiepuppies?ref=seller_info


No comments:

Post a Comment

let me know what you think :)